The presidency of the Danube Rectors‘ Conference focuses in its Action Plan for the year 2017-2018 on improving higher education in teaching and research in the Danube Region. In point 2 of the Action Plan, the presidency of the DRC calls for “Establishing and facilitating bilateral and multilateral contacts between the universities”. One action to achieve this aim is the compiling of a report of EUSDR activities of DRC member universities (research and teaching projects, publications, mobilities, etc.) to improve networking between the member universities and improve visibility.
To fulfil this goal, the DRC presidency allocates up to 5.000.- Euro for the report. Within this report, all activities of DRC member universities since the start of the European Union Strategy for the Danube Region (EUSDR) in 2011 within this framework should be listed. Within the report, also potential overlaps and/or non-existent cooperation should be identified and evaluated.
- Author(s) affiliation with a member university of the DRC
- Strong network with other DRC member universities
- Experienced research capacities
- Knowledge of two or more languages of the DRC member universities is an asset
- Ability to process and visualize data for presentation on various platforms (Annual Meeting, DRC Website, Social media channels)
Interested candidates are invited to send their application including CV(s) of responsible person(s), timetable of research as well as a budget proposal by December 31st, 2017.
For further information, please contact:
Manager of the DRC Secretariat:
Mag. Sebastian Schäffer, MA
Tel +43-(1) 319 72 58-32
Assistant to the DRC president:
Mag. Dr. Mariana Scheu
Tel: +43-(0)2732 893-2219
The DRC Action Plan can be found here.