In the framework of the EU project “DIAnet - Danubian Initiative and Alps Adriatic Network” AREA Science Park, the multi-sectoral Science and Technology Park in Trieste (north-eastern Italy) organizes 15 thematic seminars focused on internationalization, innovation and tools to support mobility, addressed to sharing good practices and transfer competences, intended firstly for technical, administrative and managerial staff working for the DIAnet network member institutions. The first three seminars will be held in Trieste, from May 6th to 8th, 2013.
- Cross-sector and transnational mobility - May 6, 2013 The objective of the seminar is the state of the art of European level researchers’ mobility - both trans-national and cross-sector - within ERA, the European Research Area
- EU programmes focusing on the valorization of human capital for excellence in science – May 7, 2013 The objective of the seminar is the drafting of successful project proposals in the framework of programmes addressing the valorisation of human capital.
- EU policies and processes for researchers’ career development – May 8, 2013 The objective of the seminar is to analyze in detail EU policies and tools addressed to guarantee appropriate conditions to international researchers.
Seminars will be held in English and the participation is free. Each Seminar envisages a minimum of 15 and a maximum of 40 participants. In the collection of applications for participation, the organizing committee shall try to ensure a homogenous representation of all participating institutions.
- Registration must be sent by April 19th 2013 filling this form: http://iscrizione.questionform.com/public/Dianet
- Information on accommodation in Trieste, transport, etc. can be asked to Welcome Office Friuli Venezia Giulia by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The full seminars program is available at www.area.trieste.it/dianet